Dark Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Alliance

The international hub for all [Dark] members and friends to help each other out on Guild Wars and other gaming topics.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the [Dark] guild!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the [Dark] guild! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the [Dark] guild!   Welcome to the [Dark] guild! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:38 am

If you have not already please register to this forum.

The Leader and I (Xialon Monk) will try our best to keep this forum functioning and up-to-date.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to inquire.

You may reach us at soul_support@live.com

We hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://darkalliance.darkbb.com
Namor

Welcome to the [Dark] guild! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the [Dark] guild!   Welcome to the [Dark] guild! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:32 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

This is the Namor Family speaking. I was the leader of the [Dark] alliance untill Xialon mutinied against me, stealing all my members. He then proceeded to get me to add his new guild X Corrupted Souls X [Dark] to my alliance, only to try and get the rest of my members to come over to his guild, and then leave my alliance. He said that this is the Dark Alliance forum and i intend to use it as such. The Darkness will not be silenced, though many may try.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1