Dark Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Alliance

The international hub for all [Dark] members and friends to help each other out on Guild Wars and other gaming topics.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voice Chat Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Voice Chat Server Empty
PostSubject: Voice Chat Server   Voice Chat Server Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:08 pm

I am trying to create a sort of free TS server for our alliance. I believe that I found a free voice chat forum. In order for you to join please do the following:

1) Download GSC- The Total Gaming Client (Just google it or use this link: http://getgsc.com/gsc/downloads/

2) Create an account and ID.

3) Search for "xialon786" and add to friends.

4) Search for the server called "[Dark] Alliance Chat Server. Once you have found it go to the "Channel" drop down. (The place where you usually find "File")

5) Check the option that will open that server once you log in. (It will save you time in searching for the server later on).

If you have any questions, comment, concerns don't hesistate to ask. Please reply to this post.

ALLIANCE TEAMSPEAK SERVER

Server IP: ts3.speakerservers.com:9037
PW: wifets

1) Downlaod Teamspeak from official website

2)Open TS. Select Quick Connection from the "Connect" drop down menu from the upper left hand corner. (The place were the "File" drop down is found.)

3)Type in the Server IP (above) in the first line give.

4) Type in a nickname for yourself. (Choose the char. name you will be playing with will using the TS)

5)Type in the password.

6)Connect.

Please do not give this information to any pugs. Only to those whom you trust.
Back to top Go down
http://darkalliance.darkbb.com

Voice Chat Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Alliance :: Guild Announcments :: Member Discussions-
Jump to: